Supporting SMSF Lending
MSA National provides the
- Preparing and settling the lending documents
- Reviewing the SMSF Trust Deed and Security/Holding Trust Deed
- Creating the Security/Holding Trust Deed, if and when required by the customer
- Proactively meeting with your primary trust deed providers to preapprove their trust deeds allowing you to benefit from discounted review fees
A Typical Self Managed Super Fund Lending Structure
- The SMSF Trustee must be permitted to borrow under the SMSF Trust Deed
- A separate company entity is required to hold title to the property on trust for the SMSF
- A trust arrangement deed is required (between the SMSF and the property custodian) specifying the roles and duties for future asset acquisitions by the SMSF
- The vendor must be an unrelated party if residential property is being purchased
- The SMSF has beneficial right to the property (title transfer normally affected on full loan repayment)
- The SMSF must be able to service the loan from its own income sources
- The bank takes a mortgage which is limited in recourse to the property asset only - all other SMSF assets are protected
Be part of the Digital Revolution. Sign up to receive essential updates.
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA