NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
NAB and its subsidiaries, including Advantedge Financial Services, have announced that brokers can now collect and submit customer identification documents through the mobile apps IDyou and ZipID, developed respectively by MSA National and Equifax.
The apps make it quicker and easier for brokers to collect customers' identity information by taking a photo of their document and uploading it to the apps. It is hoped that the apps will help produce “high-quality applications first time round”, thus reducing turnaround times.
In a statement, NAB said: “These two new apps offer a digital alternative to physically collecting your customer's 100 Point ID Check and do not replace any other stage of the application process.
“While we believe these two new apps will improve the customer identification process, the use of these apps is not mandatory.”
The bank emphasised that brokers will still need to provide the Customer Identity Check form (CIC) as normal, and that this only applies to face-to-face verification and not remote verification (such as Toll or FaceTime).
Advantedge has also said that it will offer digital home loan document delivery and signing features, including the ability to electronically sign a mortgage, in NSW, SA and Vic. Brokers can then receive electronic notifications when customers' documents are received, signed and submitted.
The digital home loan document delivery and signing technology has been launched in conjunction with MSA National and DocuSign. Speaking of the enhancements, Brett Halliwell, general manager of Advantedge, said: “We’re creating a smoother process for brokers and their customers, ensuring our brokers can deliver a faster and more convenient experience.
“We’re focused on supporting brokers with quality products, which is why we’re investing and partnering with these experts to deliver these digital solutions.”
Mr Halliwell added: “We understand how hard brokers work to provide great customer service and build positive customer relationships. These digital enhancements allow for an improved customer experience for the broker and their customer.”
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA