MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
MSA is pleased to announce we feature in the Top 5 on the PEXA leaderboard.
Commenting on MSA’s performance, PEXA CEO, Marcus Price said: “PEXA would like to extend our congratulations to MSA National who feature prominently on the invitation leader board and are working with their clients in preparation for the refinance compliance date of 1 August 2017.”
|WESTPAC Group (Westpac 326 & St George 233)|
|CBA Group (CBA 232 & Bankwest 121)|
|MSA NATIONAL PTY LTD|
|GADENS LAWYERS MELBOURNE|
|LEGALSTREAM PTY LIMITED|
Commenting on this, MSA CEO, Ayhan Baba, said: “We launched an internal digital transformation program called “Digital Now” to change the mindset of our staff from paper to digital. The change in mindset has been easier than we thought. Our staff are embracing it with enthusiasm. We have leaderboards internally and there is a buzz of anticipation for the 1st August mandate.”
Commenting further, MSA’s Managing Director, Sam Makhoul said: “Our commitment to PEXA is consistent with our three prong digital strategy that we are calling ‘the Power of 3’. This includes IDme VOI mobile App, NewGen Digital Documents (in partnership with DocuSign) and MyVideo, our latest most exciting CX solution.”
“We are a partner that is committed to digital transformation with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience and reducing the cost of getting a home loan. That’s what it’s all about. The customer. Everything we design is with complete empathy for the customer.”
Be part of the Digital Revolution. Sign up to receive essential updates.
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA