MSA National is a national Law Company with over 30 years experience in the mortgage industry providing mortgage documentation and settlement services to funders, mortgage managers and originators. MSA National does not outsource any part of its process and has end-to-end service capability in each State capital managed and supervised by a National Director. This local expertise is very important in managing title issues, complex matters and risks that are often State-specific.
Our national system provides on-line tools for tracking and reporting and can fully integrate with clients for instructions and back-channel messages which maximises STP. Combined with our team of friendly and responsive staff, MSA National is able to deliver service levels which are consistent, high quality and solicitor-certified. We make continuous investment in our people, processes, technologies and services which allows us to continuously improve service and customer experience.
MSA National’s client centric and service oriented culture coupled with our mantra of “Think Nationally and Act Locally” has allowed us to develop strong long term relationships with local, regional and national clients.
MSA National has recently launched a new service supporting the complex documentation requirements in relation to lending to SMSF’s and they are an active member of the steering committee into e-conveyancing.
Who we are
MSA National (formally known as Mortgage Settlements Australia) is national Law Company created through the merging in 2005 of the mortgage divisions of McKays Solicitors (Qld), Makhoul Symond Lawyers (NSW/ACT) Watson Lawyers (Vic), Clark Whyte Lawyers (WA) and Kelly & Co (SA/NT).
In 2007 the group expanded with the incorporation of the mortgage division of Wallace, Wilkinson and Webster in Tasmania.
Mortgage Settlements Australia rebranded to MSA National in 2013 to emphasise two important points:
- National Capabilities with Local Focus - Our company has an office in each State capital, each with a full end-to-end service capability. This helps us support our clients nationally whilst retaining our focus on local expertise, local responsiveness and service excellence.
- Product Diversity - MSA National does more than just mortgage settlements. We offer a diverse range of legal services for the finance industry. Our range of services include mortgage documentation, coordinating and attending mortgage settlements, undertaking mortgage recoveries, reviewing of SMSF documentation in support of SMSF lending and providing advisory and compliance services.
Be part of the Digital Revolution. Sign up to receive essential updates.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA