Settled within 3 days!
With MSA National’s “Digital NOW” service and “SignToSettle” technology, brokers can now settle refinances in as little as 3 days from approval.
Welcome to Digital Story 1
Watch how MSA's digital documents is making your life much easier.
New Generation Digital Documents
Now the complete home loan pack including the contract, mortgage and direct debit form can be sent to the customer at the click of a mouse, signed at the click of a mouse and sent back to MSA instantly. No paper. No delays.
Customers can sign their mortgage documents anywhere in the world (some states and territories still require paper mortgages. MSA will send those by express post with a return express post envelope). No more snail mail delays and express post costs. No chance of signing errors or documents being missed. Plus we have complete online visibility and tracking, which makes it easy to provide telephone support.
Sign Docs FASTER with MSA
MSA has gone digital with Signing Docs. Sign documents anytime, anywhere in the world, on-screen at the click of a mouse. No more delays. No more signing errors.
Customised video to your customer, viewable on any device. Dynamic story builder with interactive screen. High engagement. Targeted message, Fully White labelled. Another MSA exclusive.
VOI made simple and fast!
One compliant report for any lender. Find out why more and more brokers now prefer to use IDyou to conduct their VOI.
We have integrated MSA’s own digital solution with DocuSign’s makes it efficient, fast and secure. It provides a beautiful experience for the customer. It is simple to use and so intuitive. Customers and brokers love it.
Coupled with our Sign2Settle technology integration with PEXA, we are now providing an end-to-end digital solution that delivers best practice.”
If you want your customers to experience MSA’s legendary service
Please contact Anthony Aupek on 0456 835 660
In conjunction with DocuSign, PEXA and First Title
Be part of the Digital Revolution. Sign up to receive essential updates.
- David Berry joineds MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- MSA National Appoints Chief Operating Officer
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - Idyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA