MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA
MSA National has entered into an agreement with Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) to be one of the first firms able to access PEXA’s online property transfer functionality, participating as an ‘early adopter’ in their full functionality release commencing today.
The online system, designed by PEXA to deliver significant efficiencies to the conveyancing industry by reducing the time spent preparing documents and removing the need to physically attend settlement, will be live this year at MSA National.
Ayhan Baba, the CEO of MSA National commented “MSA National has enjoyed a collaborative relationship with PEXA for many years and looks forward to the initial trial of the system. We appreciate the opportunity to fine tune the PEXA system before it is rolled out nationally”
“PEXA is pleased to work with organisations such as MSA National in rolling out Australia’s first national electronic conveyancing platform, PEXA. Customers of MSA National will be able to benefit from the efficiencies PEXA offers including greater access to information regarding the progress of their property transaction and near real time access to the proceeds a sale – a big move forward from the 3-4 day timeframes associated with waiting for cheques to clear,” PEXA CEO Marcus Price said.
PEXA is a secure platform that allows property transactions for land registries, financial institutions, property lawyers and conveyancers to transact together online. Automated processes, prepopulation of data and real-time visibility means greater certainty for all parties involved in property transactions.
MSA National is a national Law Company with over 30 years experience in the mortgage industry providing mortgage documentation and settlement services to funders, mortgage managers and originators. Their approach is to develop partnerships with clients on all levels, including cultural alignment and technological integration. Operationally, their full end-to-end solutions are supervised by a director or partner in each state and strategically they offer a single point of contact nationally for relationship management, system integration and reporting.
MSA has been working closely with PEXA for the past year to be ready for the launch.
Be part of the Digital Revolution. Sign up to receive essential updates.
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA