General Terms and Conditions of Use: These general terms and conditions of use apply to all users of the MSA National website. By viewing and using the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
Copyright: The contents of the Site are the copyright of MSA National.
Disclaimer: Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained on the Site is accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, MSA National does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site.
Law: The laws of Australia apply and users submit to the jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Limitation of Liability: MSA National excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and MSA National will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misstatements or be liable for any loss or damage however caused.
Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third-party materials. MSA National will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
Credit Information Management Policy: Our handling of credit related personal information is mainly regulated by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and the Credit Reporting Privacy Code (‘CR Code’). Our Credit Information Management Policy explains how we manage your credit related personal information. Download a copy of our Credit Information Management Policy in full.
You can contact us by:
- Telephoning: 02 8719 4000
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at PO Box 336, North Ryde BC, Sydney NSW 1670
Our Privacy Compliance Officer and Credit Information Officer can also be contacted in relation to privacy and credit related personal information concerns via the above details.
For more information about privacy and credit related personal information in general, you can visit the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
Be part of the Digital Revolution. Sign up to receive essential updates.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA