DigiSettle on PEXA
MSA has gone live with PEXA settlements in VIC, NSW and WA. All service providers in the mortgage industry can now conduct PEXA settlements, but the way MSA does it through our DigiSettle solution is truly a work of digital art. It delivers an end-to-end solution that is unparalleled.
MSA’s Sign2Settle technology allows for seamless electronic mortgage settlements is faster and more efficient than you ever could imagine.
For more information please contact Charbel Zoghaib on 0477 224 508.
There is a nation-wide move towards e-Settlements, with the NSW Government having announced plans to accelerate the transition to electronic conveyancing and progressively phase out paper certificates of title. This initiative falls in line with the move towards paperless home loan documents across Australia, with Victoria, Western Australia and South Australia all recently announcing new measures to transition home loans to the digital channel.
Be part of the Digital Revolution. Sign up to receive essential updates.
- David Berry joineds MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA