MSA National Appoints Chief Operating Officer
MSA National today announced the appointment of Ms Marjana Cvetanoska as Chief Operating Officer effective from the 22 May 2017.
Managing Director, Sam Makhoul said that a key priority for MSA in 2017 is to continue to drive digital transformational solutions for our clients and to cement MSA Nationals position as an innovative, industry leading provider of legal services to the financial services industry.
Commenting directly on the appointment of Ms Cvetanoska as Chief Operating Officer, Mr Makhoul said:
Marjana’s appointment is a message to the market that MSA National is serious about growth and diversification in the market. Marjana brings a diverse range of skills that are unique and match perfectly with MSA’s positioning as more than just a legal services provider.
Ms Cvetanoska joins MSA National from The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation where she held the role of Managing Director, Asia Pacific Regional Head of Transaction Management Group leading regional teams across Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.
As a qualified lawyer with over 17 years financial services experience, Ms Cvetanoska career includes leadership and management positions across legal, risk, compliance and operations in both global and multinational banking institutions including ABN Amro and Rabobank.
For further information please contact
Linda Cooper on 0418 459 554.
About MSA National
For over 25years, the people at MSA National have been champions for the broker and customer experience. And in 2016 they established themselves as market leaders by launching a suite of digital innovations that is transforming the customer experience and making the documentation and settlement process faster and simpler than ever before.
Most of all MSA is known for its legendary service that has genuine empathy and humility at its heart, which is why all lenders who partner with MSA have happier customers and happier brokers. To find out more please visit MSA’s National YouTube channel or MSA National website.
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA