ARNECC’s new announcement makes life easier for brokers in this new pandemic era
Great News for Brokers Using IDYou! Remote VOI is here to stay, for the foreseeable future.
Earlier this year MSA and other industry bodies made a submission to ARNECC seeking to preserve the “reasonable steps” test to identify a person. ARNECC was seeking to change that to a strict VOI in-person standard.
ARNECC has now advised “the proposed amendment to the VOI regime requiring Subscribers to first apply the VOI standard prior to utilising reasonable steps will no longer form part of MPR Version 6.” -See attached for full wording.
The current pandemic was the catalyst for ARNECC to pivot and allow for remote VOI video-conferencing, to meet the needs of the customer. We suggest that this new standard will continue for many months, if not years as we enter this new pandemic era.
- ARNECC’s new announcement makes life easier for brokers in this new pandemic era
- NSW and QLD Governments approves video conference witnessing
- NAB adopts MSA National’s IDYou App as Compulsory for All Brokers
- Resimac Partners with MSA on IDYou and settlement services
- AFG partners with MSA on remote VOI Solution
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA