Message to Mortgage Brokers - Settlement Backup Measures
Essential Message to Mortgage Brokers from MSA National
This information relates to the documentation and settlement of home loans. There is a lot of uncertainty about what will happen to 'paper' docs and settlements.
There are 3 touchpoints that are susceptible in the event that paper docs and paper settlements
cannot be exchanged via post or in person. They are:
1. Sending paper loan documents to be signed
2. Receiving paper documents to be verified by MSA
3. Non-PEXA paper settlements
In this video we explain our back-up measures for each touchpoint. More Information
MSA leads the Digital Revolution
Lenders that partner with MSA have happier customers. Our legendary service is fast, professional and famously friendly. And now we are delivering our clients an end-to-end digital solution that is beautiful and simple.
From our mobile VOI App through to digital loan documentation, MSA’s Sign2Settle technology allows for seamless integration with DocuSign and PEXA that delivers an unrivalled end-to-end solution without touching a single piece of paper. More information
What people are saying about us...
We love what our customers have to say about us, below are just a few of the great comments we get everyday.
- ARNECC’s new announcement makes life easier for brokers in this new pandemic era
- NSW and QLD Governments approves video conference witnessing
- NAB adopts MSA National’s IDYou App as Compulsory for All Brokers
- Resimac Partners with MSA on IDYou and settlement services
- AFG partners with MSA on remote VOI Solution
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA