Working for MSA
MSA has a proud history in representing some of the largest financial institutions in the country.
Most importantly we have fun doing it…… How?
By working in an awesome environment with people who are more like family and friends than colleagues.
By caring for ourselves, each other and the people we come across every day. We strongly adhere to our mission, which is ‘We are people helping people’. To join us at MSA, you need to be the right fit for our family.
You have to sincerely care about others, have a great attitude and a willingness to learn. This will do wonders for your personal and professional growth which is nurtured at MSA.
Data Process Analyst – NSW
Exciting new role working closely with our Process Automation Specialist to develop, improve and maintain a suite of client driven reports and dashboard providing important data insights and trend analysis.
Duties will include:
- Data manipulation through Microsoft Excel (VBA and Programming),
- Client analysis and reporting,
- Manipulating data files and customising reports,
- Solid Analysis,
- Insights reporting, and
- Various additional duties as required.
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (Genius Level),
- Recent Data Analyst experience (preferable in a Finance/Banking industry),
- Recent experience developing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures,
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate findings, and
- Strong numerical and analysis skills.
Mortgage Discharge - NSW
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Taking settlement books via phone
- Communicating with clients, borrowers, solicitors and other lenders
- Receiving discharge instructions
- Updating of internal workflow systems
- Obtaining lender payout figures
- Prepare discharge instructions
- Preparing related documents
- Receipting of security packets and audit of contents.
You will be an outstanding communicator with an exceptional phone manner. You will have a positive disposition and the ability to remain claim in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. You will possess excellent organizational and time management skills, intermediate MS office skills and an acute eye for detail.
Settlement Paralegal – NSW
You will have responsibility for running your own residential or commercial property files from documents returned to settlement.
Your tasks will include;
- checking executed documentation
- on line searches
- dealing with key stakeholders such as Mortgage Brokers, Borrowers' Solicitors and major Australian banks
- certifying files
- booking in and organising settlements
- drawing cheque requisitions and receipts
- attending to stamping and lodgement of documents and
- general file management duties.
Experience in residential or commercial settlement tasks or mortgage administration within a fast-paced, high volume environment, working within strict Service Level Agreements.
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Positive disposition,
- Flexible attitude to work tasks,
- Excellent organisational and time management skills,
- Intermediate MS office skills, and
- An acute eye for detail.