Working for MSA
MSA has a proud history in representing some of the largest financial institutions in the country.
Most importantly we have fun doing it…… How?
By working in an awesome environment with people who are more like family and friends than colleagues.
By caring for ourselves, each other and the people we come across every day. We strongly adhere to our mission, which is ‘We are people helping people’. To join us at MSA, you need to be the right fit for our family.
You have to sincerely care about others, have a great attitude and a willingness to learn. This will do wonders for your personal and professional growth which is nurtured at MSA.
Mortgage Document Preparation - NSW
You will be working in a specialist team preparing complex loan documents.
- Experience in creating home loan or commercial lending documents within a banking environment;
- The ability to work in a high volume environment;
- The ability to meet individual targets whilst remaining team focused;
- Professional and fluent spoken and written English.
PEXA Expert/ Mortgage Settlements - NSW
Your experience and combined knowledge of Residential Mortgage Settlements and/or Conveyancing + PEXA will allow you to take ownership, and run your own residential property files.
- You will be an outstanding communicator with a positive disposition and a flexible attitude to work tasks,
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines,
- An acute eye for detail,
- and At least 2 years end to end Mortgage Settlements or Conveyancing experience within a fast-paced, high volume environment, working within strict Service Level Agreements (desirable)
- Know all about PEXA.
Inbound calls/ Front Desk - NSW
This role is not for the faint hearted, it is busy and demanding and is similar to a high volume inbound call centre environment versus a traditional 'corporate reception'.
You will use your previous phone experience to quickly interpret caller requirements in an efficient and timely manner. You will focus on identifying caller requirements, resolving calls where possible, transferring calls to their final destination or taking messages accurately capturing all required information.
You will perform basic office administration tasks such as meeting and greeting visitors, booking and maintaining meeting rooms and visitor parking, ensure the kitchens are maintained in a clean and presentable manner.
Finally, you will be a positive influence within the office with a hands on, get the job done approach to any and all tasks.
- You must have experience in a phone based role dealing with residential loan / mortgage enquiries.
- You will have the ability to manage conflicting priorities, dealing with a high volume of incoming calls whilst responding to visitors and staff queries.
- You will be able to remain calm under pressure, display patience and humility in your dealings with people and have an enthusiastic, positive and flexible nature.
- This is a front desk role that requires an impeccably presented, professional, confident and highly organised person to share responsibility for our 'people interactions'.
Mortgage Data Entry | Settlement Administration | Customer Service - NSW
We have a wide range of roles available, once fully trained your daily task may include;
Duties will include:
- High volume data entry using in house systems
- High volume of preparation of home loan documents
- Printing, collating, faxing.
- Checking executed mortgage documentation
- On line searches
- Communicating via email and phone to key stakeholders such as Mortgage Brokers, Borrowers' Solicitors and major Australian banks
- Booking in and organising property settlements
- Calculating discharge payout figures
- Organising on-line settlements using PEXA
- Drawing cheque requisitions and receipts
- General file management duties.
- Booking in discharge property settlements.
The best thing about these role are you don't need loads of experience or any previous qualifications to apply! The most important things we are looking for is willingness to learn and positive attitude. In addition our ideal candidates will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Completed their HSC
- Experience working in a customer focused role.
- Experience working in a high volume processing environment