Working for MSA
MSA has a proud history in representing some of the largest financial institutions in the country.
Most importantly we have fun doing it…… How?
By working in an awesome environment with people who are more like family and friends than colleagues.
By caring for ourselves, each other and the people we come across every day. We strongly adhere to our mission, which is ‘We are people helping people’. To join us at MSA, you need to be the right fit for our family.
You have to sincerely care about others, have a great attitude and a willingness to learn. This will do wonders for your personal and professional growth which is nurtured at MSA.
Mortgage Data Entry | Settlement Administration | Customer Service - NSW
We have a wide range of roles available, once fully trained your daily task may include;
Duties will include:
- High volume data entry using in house systems
- High volume of preparation of home loan documents
- Printing, collating, faxing.
- Checking executed mortgage documentation
- On line searches
- Communicating via email and phone to key stakeholders such as Mortgage Brokers, Borrowers' Solicitors and major Australian banks
- Booking in and organising property settlements
- Calculating discharge payout figures
- Organising on-line settlements using PEXA
- Drawing cheque requisitions and receipts
- General file management duties.
- Booking in discharge property settlements.
The best thing about these role are you don't need loads of experience or any previous qualifications to apply! The most important things we are looking for is willingness to learn and positive attitude. In addition our ideal candidates will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Completed their HSC
- Experience working in a customer focused role.
- Experience working in a high volume processing environment
Phone Bookings - NSW
You will be responsible for inbound calls relating to residential mortgage discharge files across multiple States.
Your duties will include;
- Taking settlement bookings via phone
- Communicating with clients, borrowers, solicitors and other lenders
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous inbound call experience
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to understand and respect client needs;
- Superior communicator with a positive disposition and a flexible attitude to work tasks;
- Exceptional ability to multitask and work to deadline;
- Intermediate MS office skills, with an acute eye for detail;
- Persistence and tenacity in completing work and reaching goals.
Mortgage Settlement Coordinator - QLD
Your experience and knowledge of Residential Mortgage Settlements and Settlement Verification will allow you to take ownership, and run your own residential property files from start to finish
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding communicator with a positive disposition and a flexible attitude to work tasks,
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines,
- Possess Intermediate MS office skills,
- Have an acute eye for detail,
- and Possess at least 2 years end to end Mortgage Settlements or Conveyancing experience within a fast-paced, high volume environment, working within strict Service Level Agreements (desirable).